Included with the main conference:
- One-on-one-meeting with a speaker – at onsite registration, attendees will have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up for an informal 15-minute, one-on-one meeting with one of our selected conference speakers or special guests. These meetings are not manuscript feedback sessions, and attendees should not expect the speakers to provide anything after the meeting. However it is a rare chance to have an informal, friendly chat with someone heavily engaged in the publishing world. Many of these one-on-one meetings will be offered; however they will only be available while supplies last! So come to onsite registration early!
- Submit Your Proposal – After the conference all attendees will have the opportunity to submit their book or magazine article proposal by email to Publishing in Color for delivery to any participating publishing houses or magazines. Publishers and magazines are under no obligation to respond to any submissions.
- Writer Database – Names and email addresses of all attendees will be provided to all participating publishing houses and magazines.
- Open mic session – On Tuesday June 19 at 7 PM, attendees will have the opportunity to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes. Sign up at the Registration Table.
- Bookstore – Barnes & Noble will have books available from our conference speakers and publishers
CLICK HERE to register now.