- 1-on-1 meeting with a speaker – at onsite registration, attendees will have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up for a 20-minute, one-on-one meeting with one of our selected conference speakers or special guests. These meetings are not manuscript feedback sessions, and attendees should not expect the speakers to provide anything after the meeting. However it is a rare chance to have an informal, friendly chat with someone heavily engaged in the publishing world. Many of these one-on-one meetings will be offered; however they will only be available while supplies last!
- Attendee info provided to publishers – Names and email addresses of all attendees will be provided to the participating publishing houses, literary agencies, and magazines. They may wish to follow up with you at their discretion.
- Open mic session – at onsite registration, attendees will also have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes.
- Booksigning – our plan is to work with our authors to have some of their speakers’ books available for sale.
- Access to Freebies! – (in case you haven’t found them already) including our Book Launch Best Practices, Spiritual Writers’ Resource Guide, Nonfiction Book Proposal Guidelines, Video Presentation: Marketing 101 for Spiritual Writers, and Video Presentation : How to Build Your Own Podcast Program.
Return to main conference page