- 1-on-1 or small group meetings with a speaker – Attendees will have the opportunity to sign up for a 20-minute, 1-on-1 or small group meeting (depending on their registration type) with one or more of our selected conference speakers or special guests. These meetings are not manuscript feedback sessions, and attendees should not expect the speakers to provide anything after the meeting. However it is a rare chance to have an informal, friendly chat with someone heavily engaged in the publishing world. Many of these meetings will be offered; however they will only be available while supplies last! Sign-up for these meetings will be available online in advance of the conference.
- VIP Registration will allow exclusive access to 1-on-1 meetings, and will also allow access to small group meetings. The number of VIP registrations is limited.
- General Registration will allow access to small group meetings
- All meeting sign-ups will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit Your Pitch! – during the conference, or within two months afterwords, submit your book proposal or pitch to the conference’s acquisition editor speakers
- Attendee info provided to publishing houses – Names and email addresses of all attendees will be provided to the participating publishing houses and magazines. They may wish to follow up with you at their discretion.
- Open mic session – Attendees will also have the opportunity, on a first-come, first-served basis, to sign up to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes.
- Lunch is provided onsite
- Access to Freebies! – (in case you haven’t found them already) including our Book Launch Best Practices, Spiritual Writers’ Resource Guide, Nonfiction Book Proposal Guidelines, and Video Presentation : How to Build Your Own Podcast Program.
All information subject to change.