We are excited to offer you several opportunities:
- Q&A group discussions after each presentation – attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions after each presentation (via Zoom). These meetings are a rare chance to ask informal questions of someone heavily engaged in the publishing world.
- After you register for the conference you will have the opportunity to sign up for 1-on-1 virtual meetings with a variety of publishing industry experts and authors. (These meetings are $10 each; Separate registration required; Sign up is available after you register for the conference.) Learn more here.
- Writing resources – a special box shipped to you, with several resources for spiritual writers
- Submit Your Pitch! – during the conference, or within two months afterwords, submit your book proposal or pitch to the conference’s agent or editor speakers (by email)
- Open mic session – attendees will have the opportunity to present a short excerpt of their writing to other conference attendees. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, including their introduction and reading. Each speaker will be limited to 5 minutes. Sign up will be available at some point after you register for the conference – first-come, first-served. (via Zoom)
- Elevator pitch – attendees will have the opportunity to practice giving their elevator pitch and receive feedback. So get ready to deliver a 30-second description of your book, who it is intended for, what it has to offer readers, and why you are the right person to write it. (via Zoom; no sign-up required)
- Attendee contact info will be provided to the participating industry representatives
- AuthorConnect – attendees will enjoy exclusive early access to the Beta release of the new AuthorConnect online networking platform for spiritual writers (when available)
return to main conference page