After registering for our Publishing in Color conference, you will have the opportunity to sign up for up to four virtual 1-on-1 meetings with one or more of our conference speakers or other industry professionals or authors. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. At some point before, during, or after the conference we will contact you by email to confirm your selection, or to let you know if we are unable to provide you with the meeting you have selected. After your meeting selection has been confirmed you will be contacted by the speaker in order to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk.
Below is the list of specific meetings you can sign up for, along with the person’s bio in case you need it.
All meetings are $10 each.
- Joyce Dinkins (Our Daily Bread Ministries) – learn more about Joyce here
- Cheryl Price (Judson Press) – learn more about Cheryl here – sold out
- Jessica Miller Kelley (Westminster John Knox Press) – learn more about Jessica here
- Celeste McCauley (Guideposts) – learn more about Celeste here
- Leticia Gomez (Savvy Literary Agency) – learn more about Leticia here – sold out
- Rebeca Seitz (Chalice Press) – learn more about Rebecca here
- Elizabeth Jackson (Tyndale House fiction) – learn more about Elizabeth here
- Jessica Sharpe (Bethany House fiction) – learn more about Jessica here
- Edwina Perkins (Harambee Press) – learn more about Edwina here – sold out
- Stephanie Carter (Teleion Books) – learn more about Stephanie here
- Suzanne Woolston Bossert – Wildhouse Publishing – learn more about Suzanne here
- Mari Fitz-Wynn (Faith Journey Publishing ) – learn more about Mari here
- Literary agent Karen Neumair – learn more about Karen here
- Literary agent Keely Boeving – learn more about Keely here – sold out
- Literary agent Sharon Norris Elliott – learn more about Sharon here
- Literary agent Quantrilla Ard – learn more about Quantrilla here
- Pam Perry (PR) – learn more about Pam here – sold out
- Brian Allain (Writing for Your Life) – learn more about Brian here
return to the main conference page