Lodging may be purchased separately and may be found at the following convenient locations:
USC Hotel (formerly The Radisson Midtown Hotel at USC) offers a special discount for conference attendees:
- Located on the USC campus
- Name of the event is “Writing for your Life Conference”
- Reservations can be made
- at this link: https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=5374&Chain=24206&locale=en-US&arrive=3/5/2019&depart=4/4/2019&adult=1&child=0&group=1903RELIGI
- or by contacting Yareli Lopez at email@example.com or at 213.748.4141
- Payment: Individuals will pay on own for all charges
- Parking available at $25 per night, all guests pay for own parking
- Last day to make reservations under the group discounted rate is 02.25.19.
- uschotel.usc.edu (formerly www.uscradisson.com) 213.748.4141
Courtyard Los Angeles L. A. LIVE – 901 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015 – 213-443-9222
Residence Inn Los Angeles L. A. LIVE – 901 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015 – 213-443-9200
Hotel Figueroa – 939 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90015 – 877-724-1973
Hilton Los Angeles Airport – 5711 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 – 310-410-4000
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX / Century Blvd. – 6161 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 – 310-649-1400
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
Ontario International Airport (ONT)
John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA)
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available on the USC campus in several locations.
Here is a map that shows the parking locations and campus buildings. The conference will take place at the University Religious Center (URC) – located at E3 on the map.
Here are parking instructions from USC.
Here are driving instructions.
Here is public transportation information.
Return to main conference page.