After registering for our Publishing in Color conference, you will have the opportunity to sign up for up to four virtual 1-on-1 meetings with one or more of our conference speakers or other industry professionals or authors. These are informal ~20-minute chats (by phone, Zoom, or equivalent) that can be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, either before, during, or after the conference. Speakers are not obligated to follow up with you after the meeting.
Meeting slots are filled on a first-come, first served basis while supplies last. At some point before the conference we will contact you by email to confirm your selection, or to let you know if we are unable to provide you with the meeting you have selected. After your meeting selection has been confirmed you will be contacted by the speaker in order to arrange a mutually convenient time to talk.
Below is the list of specific meetings you can sign up for, along with the person’s bio in case you need it.
All meetings are $10 each.
- Joyce Dinkins (Our Daily Bread Ministries) – learn more about Joyce here
- Cheryl Price (Judson Press) – learn more about Cheryl here
- Celeste McCauley (Guideposts) – learn more about Celeste here
- Elizabeth Jackson (Tyndale House fiction) – learn more about Elizabeth here
- Edwina Perkins (Harambee Press) – learn more about Edwina here
- Deborah Sáenz Gonzalez (NavPress) – learn more about Deborah here
- Katie Long (David C. Cook) – learn more about Katie here
- David Morris (Lake Drive Books) – learn more about David here
- JoLanda Rogers (T.A.L.K. Publishing) – learn more about JoLanda here
- Taneki Dacres (Vine Publishing) – learn more about Taneki here
- Literary agent Barb Roose – learn more about Barb here
- Literary agent Sharon Norris Elliott – learn more about Sharon here
- Literary agent Jevon Bolden – learn more about Jevon here
- Pam Perry – learn more about Pan here
- Brian Allain (Writing for Your Life) – learn more about Brian here
return to the main conference page