Need some help?
Our goal is to fully support the writing and marketing needs of spiritual writers. We are pleased to partner with several high-quality spiritual writing professionals to offer you a variety of best-in-class services to support your writing efforts. We cannot guarantee that you will become a best-selling author, but we will help you take your best shot. Click on the links below to learn more:
Fiction and Nonfiction Writing Services
- Nonfiction Book Concept / Book Proposal Review Services from Margot Starbuck
- Editorial and Consulting Services from Lyn Cryderman
- Editorial and Consulting Services from Jennifer Grant
- Editorial and Consulting Services from Lisa Crayton
- Fiction Manuscript Review Services from Erin Healy
- Nonfiction Manuscript Review from Margot Starbuck
- Ghostwriting Service from Lyn Cryderman or from Margot Starbuck
Marketing and Design Services
- Strategic branding, positioning, and marketing from Brian Allain
- Book Cover Design from Adam Thomas or from Paraclete Multimedia
- Book Interior Layout and Design from Adam Thomas or from Paraclete Multimedia
- Speaking Evaluation from Margot Starbuck
- Website and Social Media Services from Brian Allain
If you are interested in learning more about any of these services, contact us here.
Other than where indicated in each description, these services are provided by independent service providers and resold through Publishing in Color / Writing for Your Life. Writing for Your Life is the parent company of Publishing in Color.